Skip to main content

Hello Kitty Is Not a Cat!


Hello Kitty Will Not Meow Because She Is Not A Cat!

Sanrio has officially stated that Hello Kitty is not a cat. Instead she is a little girl (a British human girl), a friend, and a cartoon character. To be honest, I'm confused and upset. I don't buy that Hello Kitty is not a cat. She looks like a cat, and her name is Kitty White. Why call her Hello Kitty if she is not a cat? They didn't name her Hello Little British Girl. Yes, she walks on two legs, but I'm sure that she could easily walk on  all four legs. Not to mention all her other friends in her world are animals. I am very shocked by this news because most of my life, I've always believed that she was a cat. Why couldn't Sanrio let her be a cat? None of this makes sense! I guess they are trying to cover up the mistake of Hello Kitty's pet cat, Chammy Kitty. What is your opinion of Hello Kitty not being a cat? I would love to hear your comments below. Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)

Comments

  1. I don't think Sanrio meant that Hello Kitty is like some little girl in a suit. They mean that she has the physical appearance of a cat, but she doesn't have the mindset of one. If you want a character that is really a cat, see Charmmy Kitty. Hello Kitty is a cat as far as her appearance goes, but she's not like a pet cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cat is still a cat. It doesn't matter if it is a pet or not. If you see Hello Kitty's world, there are animals, like a bear, a rabbit that have the same mindset as Hello Kitty, and yet they are considered a bear and a rabbit, etc. The same goes for Hello Kitty. She is a cat. If her friends aren't like they claim to be like Keroppi, then what are her friends? Hello Kitty is an animal in an animal's world. They are all equal except for Charmmy Kitty. So, Hello Kitty is a cat, but Charmmy Kitty conflicts with Sanrio's world. Therefore, it does not make sense.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Kitty Goodies

Easter is just around the corner, and these would look good in someone's Easter basket! These are Hello Kitty Cookies and Hello Kitty Easter Egg! They are wonderful surprises! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😊

Hello Kitty Backpack

While skimming the new arrivals of Sanrio's online store, I came across this backpack! Isn't it cute? I think Hello Kitty with glasses make her absolutely adorable! This backpack will be perfect for school! I am definitely going to get this. Happy Hello Kitty Reading!

Some Cool Hello Kitty Items!

Here's some cool hello kitty items I found on Pinterest! I have to admit that my car is more of a Hello Kitty car than this one in the picture. In my car, there is hello kitty floor mats, steering wheel cover, seat covers, headrest, bumper sticker, hello kitty dolls, window decal, and hello kitty air freshener.  I even have a hello kitty license plate holder. I am still collecting more hello kitty stuff for my car. This is my dream house! This popcorn machine is so cute! I wish they have it at my local movie theater! I would love to wake up in the morning drinking Hello Kitty coffee and cake! That would be a great way to start my day! I wish they have it at  Karma Bakeria--my local coffee shop or the nearest Starbucks! But it is a good thing they don't have it for I will be broke because I will go there every day! I hope you enjoyed these pictures. Happy Hello Kitty Reading!