Skip to main content

My Experience with the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck

As you know from my earlier post, I went to visit the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck. I learned on Facebook that people were standing in line for an hour, but when I arrived, I walked right in. The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck ran out of coffee, but I bought some Hello Kitty cookies and petite fours. I also bought a Hello Kitty mug. The price were expensive for they were $15 per item. All in all, I spent $50 on my purchases. While the truck was pretty pricy, I thought the whole experience was worth it. The staff was very friendly, and it catered towards the Hello Kitty fandom. As a Hello Kitty fan, I was in Hello Kitty heaven! The truck is now on its way to Miami, and it was an awesome once in a lifetime experience! I hope it comes down to Nashville again, but I doubt it. I'm just happy it came down, and I had the opportunity to make my dream come true! Thank you, Hello Kitty Cafe Truck! I'm glad to share my experience with all of you Hello Kitty fans! Please share your stories in the comments below! I would love hearing from you! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Kitty Goodies

Easter is just around the corner, and these would look good in someone's Easter basket! These are Hello Kitty Cookies and Hello Kitty Easter Egg! They are wonderful surprises! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😊

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Animal

What a treat! Got a Hello Kitty surprise from my boss, Jill and co-worker, Sue. It is a Halloween Hello Kitty. It looks really cute on my desk. Happy Hello Kitty fall! :)         

Hello Kitty NASA Doll

As I was looking at my local Space and Rocket Center for their latest events, I noticed that they were selling a Hello Kitty NASA doll! It was so cute! I have to get this! The first thing I am going to do when I go back to the Space and Rocket Center is to stop by the gift shop and get this cute doll so I can add it to my Hello Kitty collection! What do you think about the NASA doll? Don't you agree that it is one of the cutest Hello Kitty dolls so far? Happy Hello Kitty Reading!