Skip to main content

New Hello Kitty Store

Hello Kitty Stores in America are hard to find. In fact, it's been over ten years since I last paid a visit to a Hello Kitty Store. However, if you live near UC Irvine, you are in luck! Located in the University Center, there is a new Hello Kitty Store.  It is a 1,070 square feet store. They will have Hello Kitty stationary, clothing, accessories, and much more! There is also a Hello Kitty Cafe. The Hello Kitty Store will open later this month! If you live next to the school or attend the school as a student, you are in for a treat! Happy Hello Kitty Day! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Cool Hello Kitty Items!

Here's some cool hello kitty items I found on Pinterest! I have to admit that my car is more of a Hello Kitty car than this one in the picture. In my car, there is hello kitty floor mats, steering wheel cover, seat covers, headrest, bumper sticker, hello kitty dolls, window decal, and hello kitty air freshener.  I even have a hello kitty license plate holder. I am still collecting more hello kitty stuff for my car. This is my dream house! This popcorn machine is so cute! I wish they have it at my local movie theater! I would love to wake up in the morning drinking Hello Kitty coffee and cake! That would be a great way to start my day! I wish they have it at  Karma Bakeria--my local coffee shop or the nearest Starbucks! But it is a good thing they don't have it for I will be broke because I will go there every day! I hope you enjoyed these pictures. Happy Hello Kitty Reading!

Hello Kitty Goodies

Easter is just around the corner, and these would look good in someone's Easter basket! These are Hello Kitty Cookies and Hello Kitty Easter Egg! They are wonderful surprises! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😊

Hello Kitty Doll

I got a hello kitty doll from a library patron.