Skip to main content

Hello Kitty Hotel

Did you know that there is a Hello Kitty Hotel in Malaysia? This is so cool! How I wish I could go there! There are twelve different rooms each with three different Hello Kitty themes. The themes are Hello Kitty in Pink, Hello Kitty in Oz, Sailor Hello Kitty and so much more! My personal favorite is the Pink Surprise, though my husband would probably kill me if we get that room! Let me know which is your favorite room in the comments below. The link to view these rooms are from the Sanrio website.  Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Kitty Goodies

Easter is just around the corner, and these would look good in someone's Easter basket! These are Hello Kitty Cookies and Hello Kitty Easter Egg! They are wonderful surprises! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😊

Residents of San Jose, California Please Visit The Hello Kitty Food Truck in Santana Row!

If you are in San Jose, I suggest that you go to Santana Row park to have a treat at the mobile Hello Kitty Cafe. The Hello Kitty food truck are serving French pastries and much more. It will run from today till three 23rd of August from 10 am to 8 pm. After you read this post, please go to Santana Row park and have a taste of Hello Kitty Heaven! I have to admit, I am really jealous for those of you who live close to San Jose because you get to have a Hello Kitty food truck. I would be there everyday and camp out to be first in line! To the residents of San Jose, please don't hesitate to take the opportunity to go there for someone far away would gladly love to be in your shoes! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!

Hello Kitty + Buberry+ Line= Awesome Fashion Show!

In the Autumn and Winter of 2015, Burberry will be partnering with Line, a Japanese messaging app, for its live streaming show at London Fashion Week. They will also be showcasing cute Japanese art, including Hello Kitty! I'm excited for this because not only do I love Hello Kitty, but I also like Burberry perfume. Happy Hello Kitty Reading!