Skip to main content

Hello Kitty Sushi!!!!

This looks so good to eat! Isn't it cute?!!! I wish they have this in our local Japanese restaurant! This looks like the best sushi ever!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Toy

My best friend, Valerie, bought me a Halloween Hello Kitty plush toy! It is so cute! This Hello Kitty toy helps me get in the mood for Halloween! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😄

My Opening of McDonald's Hello Kitty X Godzilla Happy Meal!

     In my last post I mentioned that I was on my way to McDonald's to get their Hello Kitty X Godzilla happy meal! I have just bought it! I have just opened the happy meal to see which Hello Kitty toy I got! It turns out that I have Keroppi King Ghidorah! I am so excited about this happy meal! I will be collecting the Hello Kitty X Godzilla toy figures! Hopefully, I will get the Hello Kitty Godzilla toy next time! What do you think about this collaboration? What Hello Kitty X Godzilla toys do you have? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😃

McDonald's Japan Has a Hello Kitty Drink!

McDonald's Japan has a Hello Kitty drink! It is called Hello Kitty's Juicy Strawberry Smoothie! It costs $3.80. I am so excited! How I wish I could go to Japan to try this drink! What do you think about this drink? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! 😊