Skip to main content

Hello Kitty Contact Lenses

Fall in Eyez, a Japanese contact lens company,  has created Hello Kitty color contact lens. It is in violet color with the design of a bunch of Hello Kitties with flowers and hearts. They are so pretty. Even though it is made in Japan, they can be shipped to the U.S. If you would like to have a pair of Hello Kitty contact lenses, you can buy them here. It will be Hello Kitty themed packaging with the colors of pink and white. It is designed to make a perfect gift. I hope you get to purchase your set of Hello Kitty contacts. I'm thinking about purchasing a pair myself. Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Kitty Goodies

Easter is just around the corner, and these would look good in someone's Easter basket! These are Hello Kitty Cookies and Hello Kitty Easter Egg! They are wonderful surprises! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😊

Hello Kitty Backpack

While skimming the new arrivals of Sanrio's online store, I came across this backpack! Isn't it cute? I think Hello Kitty with glasses make her absolutely adorable! This backpack will be perfect for school! I am definitely going to get this. Happy Hello Kitty Reading!

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Animal

What a treat! Got a Hello Kitty surprise from my boss, Jill and co-worker, Sue. It is a Halloween Hello Kitty. It looks really cute on my desk. Happy Hello Kitty fall! :)