Skip to main content

Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival!


Hello Kitty are going to go on the road for their first ever live American tour! The tour will start in May 2015! This event is an interactive musical event and is for all ages! So get super excited for they are coming to a city near you! Here is the link or more information about this event and to purchase tickets: http://www.sanrio.com/hkfestival. I would definitely go to this event, but unfortunately Hello Kitty isn't coming anywhere near me. But I'm sure they will be coming to you! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Toy

My best friend, Valerie, bought me a Halloween Hello Kitty plush toy! It is so cute! This Hello Kitty toy helps me get in the mood for Halloween! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😄

My Opening of McDonald's Hello Kitty X Godzilla Happy Meal!

     In my last post I mentioned that I was on my way to McDonald's to get their Hello Kitty X Godzilla happy meal! I have just bought it! I have just opened the happy meal to see which Hello Kitty toy I got! It turns out that I have Keroppi King Ghidorah! I am so excited about this happy meal! I will be collecting the Hello Kitty X Godzilla toy figures! Hopefully, I will get the Hello Kitty Godzilla toy next time! What do you think about this collaboration? What Hello Kitty X Godzilla toys do you have? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😃

Cute Hello Kitty Backpack at Claires

I found this cute Hello Kitty Backpack at Claires in the Madison Square Mall in Huntsville, Alabama. It is so cute! Happy Hello Kitty Sunday!