Hello Kitty will have her own big screen movie in 2019. The company that will be making this movie is Fox Animation. The cost of the movie will be 20 billion Japanese yen, which is the equivalent of about 163 million US dollars! This is a really expensive movie so hopefully it will be good! I'm so excited for this movie to come out! I wish that 2019 will get here soon so I can watch it! I will be the first person in line to see this movie! Are you looking forward to seeing this movie? Please post your thoughts below in the comments section. I would love to hear your opinions. Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)
I am not really a fan of video games. I have tried Pokemon games, and it did not even thrill me. I have even tried the popular game, Pokemon Go app, and I quit after a few days. I think that we should have a Hello Kitty Go app instead! This would be a hit among fans! I would love to go everywhere catching Hello Kitty and her friends! Bummer, it has not happened yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it does. While I'm waiting for the app, I have found something that I would like to try that seems to catch my interest. Maybe, this game will satisfy my needs of having a Hello Kitty Go app. There is a cute Nintendo 3DS game called Travel Adventures with Hello Kitty ! In this game, we get to join Hello Kitty and her friends as they travel their adventures! This game sounds very cute, and I cannot wait to try it out! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)

Comments
Post a Comment