Skip to main content

Hello Kitty Is Headed to the Big Screen in 2019

Hello Kitty will have her own big screen movie in 2019. The company that will be making this movie is Fox Animation. The cost of the movie will be 20 billion Japanese yen, which is the equivalent of about 163 million US dollars! This is a really expensive movie so hopefully it will be good! I'm so excited for this movie to come out! I wish that 2019 will get here soon so I can watch it! I will be the first person in line to see this movie! Are you looking forward to seeing this movie? Please post your thoughts below in the comments section. I would love to hear your opinions. Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Kitty Goodies

Easter is just around the corner, and these would look good in someone's Easter basket! These are Hello Kitty Cookies and Hello Kitty Easter Egg! They are wonderful surprises! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😊

Hello Kitty Backpack

While skimming the new arrivals of Sanrio's online store, I came across this backpack! Isn't it cute? I think Hello Kitty with glasses make her absolutely adorable! This backpack will be perfect for school! I am definitely going to get this. Happy Hello Kitty Reading!

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Animal

What a treat! Got a Hello Kitty surprise from my boss, Jill and co-worker, Sue. It is a Halloween Hello Kitty. It looks really cute on my desk. Happy Hello Kitty fall! :)