Skip to main content

Mike Portnoy Playing Heavy Metal Tunes On A Hello Kitty Drum Set!

My husband is a huge hard rock/heavy metal fan, and he went bonkers over this video! Loudwire Magazine recently dared ex-Dream Theater and current Winery Dogs drummer Mike Portnoy to show off his chops on - yep! A Hello Kitty drum set! Keep in mind, the child's toy drum set consists of three pint-sized drums and one cymbal. Mike Portnoy's regular drum set consists of over THIRTY drums and cymbals! Yet, despite all this, Mike is a good sport and plays some of heavy metal's iconic drum parts, much to the hilarity of the producers of the video - and my husband! WARNING: THERE IS SOME FOUL LANGUAGE IN THE VIDEO! Make sure your kids aren't around and turn it up! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Kitty Goodies

Easter is just around the corner, and these would look good in someone's Easter basket! These are Hello Kitty Cookies and Hello Kitty Easter Egg! They are wonderful surprises! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😊

Some Cool Hello Kitty Items!

Here's some cool hello kitty items I found on Pinterest! I have to admit that my car is more of a Hello Kitty car than this one in the picture. In my car, there is hello kitty floor mats, steering wheel cover, seat covers, headrest, bumper sticker, hello kitty dolls, window decal, and hello kitty air freshener.  I even have a hello kitty license plate holder. I am still collecting more hello kitty stuff for my car. This is my dream house! This popcorn machine is so cute! I wish they have it at my local movie theater! I would love to wake up in the morning drinking Hello Kitty coffee and cake! That would be a great way to start my day! I wish they have it at  Karma Bakeria--my local coffee shop or the nearest Starbucks! But it is a good thing they don't have it for I will be broke because I will go there every day! I hope you enjoyed these pictures. Happy Hello Kitty Reading!

Hello Kitty Backpack

While skimming the new arrivals of Sanrio's online store, I came across this backpack! Isn't it cute? I think Hello Kitty with glasses make her absolutely adorable! This backpack will be perfect for school! I am definitely going to get this. Happy Hello Kitty Reading!