Skip to main content

Hello Kitty Soda!

Ever since my childhood, I had an obsession with Hello Kitty! So when I had dinner with my parents at a local Japanese restaurant, I was surprised that they had Hello Kitty soda! It tasted like heaven! On a hot spring day, nothing is better than chilling in an air conditioning restaurant and drinking Hello Kitty soda! It made the day perfect and beautiful! I hope that you too will enjoy trying Ramune soda just as I did! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Toy

My best friend, Valerie, bought me a Halloween Hello Kitty plush toy! It is so cute! This Hello Kitty toy helps me get in the mood for Halloween! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😄

My Opening of McDonald's Hello Kitty X Godzilla Happy Meal!

     In my last post I mentioned that I was on my way to McDonald's to get their Hello Kitty X Godzilla happy meal! I have just bought it! I have just opened the happy meal to see which Hello Kitty toy I got! It turns out that I have Keroppi King Ghidorah! I am so excited about this happy meal! I will be collecting the Hello Kitty X Godzilla toy figures! Hopefully, I will get the Hello Kitty Godzilla toy next time! What do you think about this collaboration? What Hello Kitty X Godzilla toys do you have? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😃

Cute Hello Kitty Backpack at Claires

I found this cute Hello Kitty Backpack at Claires in the Madison Square Mall in Huntsville, Alabama. It is so cute! Happy Hello Kitty Sunday!