Skip to main content

Hello Kitty Nitendo 3DS

I am not really a fan of video games. I have tried Pokemon games, and it did not even thrill me. I have even tried the popular game, Pokemon Go app, and I quit after a few days. I think that we should have a Hello Kitty Go app instead! This would be a hit among fans! I would love to go everywhere catching Hello Kitty and her friends! Bummer, it has not happened yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it does. While I'm waiting for the app, I have found something that I would like to try that seems to catch my interest. Maybe, this game will satisfy my needs of having a Hello Kitty Go app. There is a cute Nintendo 3DS game called Travel Adventures with Hello Kitty! In this game, we get to join Hello Kitty and her friends as they travel their adventures! This game sounds very cute, and I cannot wait to try it out! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Kitty Goodies

Easter is just around the corner, and these would look good in someone's Easter basket! These are Hello Kitty Cookies and Hello Kitty Easter Egg! They are wonderful surprises! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😊

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Animal

What a treat! Got a Hello Kitty surprise from my boss, Jill and co-worker, Sue. It is a Halloween Hello Kitty. It looks really cute on my desk. Happy Hello Kitty fall! :)         

Hello Kitty NASA Doll

As I was looking at my local Space and Rocket Center for their latest events, I noticed that they were selling a Hello Kitty NASA doll! It was so cute! I have to get this! The first thing I am going to do when I go back to the Space and Rocket Center is to stop by the gift shop and get this cute doll so I can add it to my Hello Kitty collection! What do you think about the NASA doll? Don't you agree that it is one of the cutest Hello Kitty dolls so far? Happy Hello Kitty Reading!