Skip to main content

Hello Kitty Napkins! Kawaii!

I recently bought some Hello Kitty napkins. They were so cute! I especially love Hello Kitty in a red kimono! What do you think about these napkins? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Toy

My best friend, Valerie, bought me a Halloween Hello Kitty plush toy! It is so cute! This Hello Kitty toy helps me get in the mood for Halloween! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😄

My Opening of McDonald's Hello Kitty X Godzilla Happy Meal!

     In my last post I mentioned that I was on my way to McDonald's to get their Hello Kitty X Godzilla happy meal! I have just bought it! I have just opened the happy meal to see which Hello Kitty toy I got! It turns out that I have Keroppi King Ghidorah! I am so excited about this happy meal! I will be collecting the Hello Kitty X Godzilla toy figures! Hopefully, I will get the Hello Kitty Godzilla toy next time! What do you think about this collaboration? What Hello Kitty X Godzilla toys do you have? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😃

Iolani Sportwear + Hello Kitty!

Iolani Sportswear is collaborating with Hello Kitty! Aside from having Hello Kitty clothing, there will also be Hello Kitty tote bags, Hello Kitty make-up bags, Hello Kitty plush toys, and even a Hello Kitty tea cup! This news strikes at my heart. I grew up in Hawaii on the island of Oahu, and that is where I first saw Hello Kitty for the first time! I'm so happy that Iolani Sportswear is collaborating with Sanrio! How I wish I could be back in Hawaii again! Hopefully, I will revisit soon and buy a Hello Kitty island tote bag! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)