Skip to main content

I Love Hello Kitty!!!!!!!!

I have been a Hello Kitty fan since 1976 since I was a teenager. I love Hello Kitty so much that I had a Hello Kitty Day event where I worked at. I was in Hello Kitty Heaven. I was covered in head to toe in Hello Kitty items. My shoes were Hello Kitty. I wore a Hello Kitty shirt, and Hello Kitty jewelry along with Hello Kitty glasses. It was as if Hello Kitty had come to take me to Heaven. We read Hello Kitty books, had Hello Kitty trivia, and even had Hello Kitty crafts! It was fun! I also have a Hello Kitty car where everything in my car is covered with Hello Kitty items. My husband does not like to drive my car because he always get weird looks.  Therefore, this blog will be devoted to everything Hello Kitty by the ultimate Hello Kitty fan and this for other Hello Kitty fans like me! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!
Me, with my daughter, Lauralee, and co-worker, Sue Holland at my Hello Kitty Day event!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Kitty Nitendo 3DS

I am not really a fan of video games. I have tried Pokemon games, and it did not even thrill me. I have even tried the popular game, Pokemon Go app, and I quit after a few days. I think that we should have a Hello Kitty Go app instead! This would be a hit among fans! I would love to go everywhere catching Hello Kitty and her friends! Bummer, it has not happened yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it does. While I'm waiting for the app, I have found something that I would like to try that seems to catch my interest. Maybe, this game will satisfy my needs of having a Hello Kitty Go app. There is a cute Nintendo 3DS game called Travel Adventures with Hello Kitty ! In this game, we get to join Hello Kitty and her friends as they travel their adventures! This game sounds very cute, and I cannot wait to try it out! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Toy

My best friend, Valerie, bought me a Halloween Hello Kitty plush toy! It is so cute! This Hello Kitty toy helps me get in the mood for Halloween! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😄

Animal Crossing: New Leaf + Hello Kitty!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf will feature Hello Kitty in November! The catch is it will only be available in Japan. Hopefully, as universal as Hello Kitty is, it will be expanded to a broader audience. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)