Skip to main content

My Patron and Friend Gave Me Hello Kitty Eraser Toppers

My Patron and friend, Sandra Fagundes and her daughter gave me these cute Hello Kitty erasers topper!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Opening of McDonald's Hello Kitty X Godzilla Happy Meal!

     In my last post I mentioned that I was on my way to McDonald's to get their Hello Kitty X Godzilla happy meal! I have just bought it! I have just opened the happy meal to see which Hello Kitty toy I got! It turns out that I have Keroppi King Ghidorah! I am so excited about this happy meal! I will be collecting the Hello Kitty X Godzilla toy figures! Hopefully, I will get the Hello Kitty Godzilla toy next time! What do you think about this collaboration? What Hello Kitty X Godzilla toys do you have? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😃

A Hello Kitty Christmas Gift!

I just received a Christmas gift from Pat, who is one of my church friends! It is a Hello Kitty necklace! I find it to be so adorable! I can't wait to wear it! Thank you, Pat! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😊

Happy Third Anniversary to My Blog!

Hooray! Today is the third year anniversary of my Hello Kitty blog! It has been so much fun writing about my favorite and cutest subject of all time-- Hello Kitty! I would like to thank my readers for taking the time to read my blog! I will continue to spread more news about Hello Kitty because there are still a lot of Hello Kitty products that are coming out everyday, and I still have not covered a tenth of those products! I hope together we can still spread our love for Hello Kitty around the world so that Hello Kitty can touch everyone's lives! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)