Skip to main content

Move Aside Disney, Hello Kitty Airline Has Come To The U.S.!

I am so happy that a hello kitty airplane arrived in the United States. Hopefully, there will be more trips to the U.S. The hello kitty airline is called EVA Air, and I have to say that by the photos of the airplane that has made my dreams come true and is a thousand times better than a Disney cruise! :)
                      
This is the coolest way to check in!







This is the cutest boarding ticket I have ever seen!










Yay! This is such a beautiful airline!










I absolutely adore the seats with the hello kitty headrests! Plus, I looooooove the hello kitty pillows! Usually, it is hard for me to sleep on the plane, but with these hello kitty pillows, I can fall asleep in an instant. It is definitely make an overnight flight easier, for I really loathe them.




Yum!!! It looks like good food, and it is shaped like Hello Kitty!










Thus, this airline is a gateway to heaven! Disney, I am afraid that you are now second best. For, you cannot make my dreams come true. EVA Airline has achieved that dream! Thank you EVA Airlines for making my dreams come true! Quickly, make more stops to the U.S.! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Kitty Goodies

Easter is just around the corner, and these would look good in someone's Easter basket! These are Hello Kitty Cookies and Hello Kitty Easter Egg! They are wonderful surprises! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😊

Hello Kitty NASA Doll

As I was looking at my local Space and Rocket Center for their latest events, I noticed that they were selling a Hello Kitty NASA doll! It was so cute! I have to get this! The first thing I am going to do when I go back to the Space and Rocket Center is to stop by the gift shop and get this cute doll so I can add it to my Hello Kitty collection! What do you think about the NASA doll? Don't you agree that it is one of the cutest Hello Kitty dolls so far? Happy Hello Kitty Reading!

Hello Kitty Backpack

While skimming the new arrivals of Sanrio's online store, I came across this backpack! Isn't it cute? I think Hello Kitty with glasses make her absolutely adorable! This backpack will be perfect for school! I am definitely going to get this. Happy Hello Kitty Reading!