Skip to main content

My Favorite Places Where They Have Hello Kitty

There is no Sanrio store where I live, but I still have found some cool stores that have Hello Kitty.
Here are some of my favorite places:
Michaels: This place have rows and rows of Hello Kitty items, and they are really cheap.
Target: You can find cute Hello Kitty items in the bargain bins.
Wal-Greens: They have Hello Kitty items there. I even got a cute Hello Kitty snuggie there.
Barnes and Nobles: They have a cute Hello Kitty section.
If anyone has any more Hello Kitty places, please let me know. Happy Hello Kitty Reading and Shopping!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animal Crossing: New Leaf + Hello Kitty!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf will feature Hello Kitty in November! The catch is it will only be available in Japan. Hopefully, as universal as Hello Kitty is, it will be expanded to a broader audience. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)

Hello Kitty Monday!!!

Thanks to my friend and co-worker Anita for my wonderful sticker book!

Hello Kitty Vending Machine!

That is so cool that there is a Hello Kitty Vending Machine! Too bad it is only in Japan. : ( I wish there is one where I lived. That vending machine would make me broke all the time because I would go there 24/7! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!