Skip to main content

Avril Lavigne Has A Song About HELLO KITTY!!!!

I didn't know this but Avril Lavigne is a HELLO KITTY FAN! That is so COOL!





What is really AMAZING is that she has a song about HELLO KITTTY! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

McDonald's Hello Kitty X Godzilla Happy Meal!

       I just found out that McDonald's happy meal is having a Hello Kitty and Godzilla combination! It comes with one of the eight toys that blends Hello Kitty and her friends with monsters from the Godzilla movie! I am so excited for this combination! I'm on my way to McDonald's right now while typing this post! I will let you know what I think once I get my happy meal! Are you excited about this happy meal too? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😃

My Opening of McDonald's Hello Kitty X Godzilla Happy Meal!

     In my last post I mentioned that I was on my way to McDonald's to get their Hello Kitty X Godzilla happy meal! I have just bought it! I have just opened the happy meal to see which Hello Kitty toy I got! It turns out that I have Keroppi King Ghidorah! I am so excited about this happy meal! I will be collecting the Hello Kitty X Godzilla toy figures! Hopefully, I will get the Hello Kitty Godzilla toy next time! What do you think about this collaboration? What Hello Kitty X Godzilla toys do you have? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😃

Dressing up for Halloween me as Hello Kitty and Lauralee as Sailor Moon.