Skip to main content

Some Very Strange Hello Kitty Pictures

Hello! I have found some very strange Hello Kitty pictures that I would like to share with you.

This must have taken a lot of work to have a Hello Kitty design on a melon. I would so love to eat it! It is very cute, and I must give the artist a high-five!







This is the weirdest Hello Kitty design I have ever come across, yet it is very cool. It is Hello Kitty kendo armor. It mixes an ancient Japanese sport with the popular hello kitty icon. I have to give the artists bonus bravos for this idea!









This is a very cool hello kitty guitar. My daughter loves to write her own songs and play the guitar. It is too bad that my daughter is not much of a hello kitty fan (I admit it is mostly my fault because I'm obsessed with it) for I would love to get her a hello kitty guitar! I know that this guitar outshines Taylor Swift's by a long shot! My daughter has no idea what is missing out on.












Well, I hope you enjoy these Hello Kitty pictures as I did. Happy Hello Kitty reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Kitty Nitendo 3DS

I am not really a fan of video games. I have tried Pokemon games, and it did not even thrill me. I have even tried the popular game, Pokemon Go app, and I quit after a few days. I think that we should have a Hello Kitty Go app instead! This would be a hit among fans! I would love to go everywhere catching Hello Kitty and her friends! Bummer, it has not happened yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it does. While I'm waiting for the app, I have found something that I would like to try that seems to catch my interest. Maybe, this game will satisfy my needs of having a Hello Kitty Go app. There is a cute Nintendo 3DS game called Travel Adventures with Hello Kitty ! In this game, we get to join Hello Kitty and her friends as they travel their adventures! This game sounds very cute, and I cannot wait to try it out! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Toy

My best friend, Valerie, bought me a Halloween Hello Kitty plush toy! It is so cute! This Hello Kitty toy helps me get in the mood for Halloween! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😄

Hello Kitty NASA Doll

As I was looking at my local Space and Rocket Center for their latest events, I noticed that they were selling a Hello Kitty NASA doll! It was so cute! I have to get this! The first thing I am going to do when I go back to the Space and Rocket Center is to stop by the gift shop and get this cute doll so I can add it to my Hello Kitty collection! What do you think about the NASA doll? Don't you agree that it is one of the cutest Hello Kitty dolls so far? Happy Hello Kitty Reading!