Skip to main content

First Hello Kitty Convention Is Going To Be IN L.A. This Fall

I just heard the incredible news! There is going to be a Hello Kitty Convention in LA. this fall! This is to celebrate Hello Kitty's 40th anniversary. It is going to be held at the Geffen Contemporary at MOCA from October 30 to November 2nd. The tickets are $30 for adults ages 13 and over. Twenty dollars for children between the ages 6 and 12. Children under five have free admission. You can find information about the events of the Hello Kitty convention here. This is so exciting! I may go to the convention. It sounds so much fun! I may even get a real Hello Kitty tattoo there! I hope to see you there in the fall! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Kitty Goodies

Easter is just around the corner, and these would look good in someone's Easter basket! These are Hello Kitty Cookies and Hello Kitty Easter Egg! They are wonderful surprises! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😊

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Animal

What a treat! Got a Hello Kitty surprise from my boss, Jill and co-worker, Sue. It is a Halloween Hello Kitty. It looks really cute on my desk. Happy Hello Kitty fall! :)         

Hello Kitty NASA Doll

As I was looking at my local Space and Rocket Center for their latest events, I noticed that they were selling a Hello Kitty NASA doll! It was so cute! I have to get this! The first thing I am going to do when I go back to the Space and Rocket Center is to stop by the gift shop and get this cute doll so I can add it to my Hello Kitty collection! What do you think about the NASA doll? Don't you agree that it is one of the cutest Hello Kitty dolls so far? Happy Hello Kitty Reading!