Skip to main content

Hip Hello Kitty Gadgets For a Cool Hello Kitty Geek

I saw some cool Hello Kitty gadgets for an awesome Hello Kitty geek! I think they are so cute! I am a geek, and I geek Hello Kitty!


This is a cute Hello Kitty laptop! I would so buy it! 


This is a Hello Kitty digital camera. I have a similar item like this in my home.


This is a Hello Kitty Xbox 360. Unfortunately right now, I have a Playstation 3. But I would so love to trade in my Playstation 3 for a Hello Kitty Xbox 360!


This is an HTC Hello Kitty smartphone. I would love to get it because it is Hello Kitty! Well, I hope you enjoy these gadgets. These are perfect for a Hello Kitty Geek like me! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Kitty Nitendo 3DS

I am not really a fan of video games. I have tried Pokemon games, and it did not even thrill me. I have even tried the popular game, Pokemon Go app, and I quit after a few days. I think that we should have a Hello Kitty Go app instead! This would be a hit among fans! I would love to go everywhere catching Hello Kitty and her friends! Bummer, it has not happened yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it does. While I'm waiting for the app, I have found something that I would like to try that seems to catch my interest. Maybe, this game will satisfy my needs of having a Hello Kitty Go app. There is a cute Nintendo 3DS game called Travel Adventures with Hello Kitty ! In this game, we get to join Hello Kitty and her friends as they travel their adventures! This game sounds very cute, and I cannot wait to try it out! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Toy

My best friend, Valerie, bought me a Halloween Hello Kitty plush toy! It is so cute! This Hello Kitty toy helps me get in the mood for Halloween! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😄

Some Cool Hello Kitty Items!

Here's some cool hello kitty items I found on Pinterest! I have to admit that my car is more of a Hello Kitty car than this one in the picture. In my car, there is hello kitty floor mats, steering wheel cover, seat covers, headrest, bumper sticker, hello kitty dolls, window decal, and hello kitty air freshener.  I even have a hello kitty license plate holder. I am still collecting more hello kitty stuff for my car. This is my dream house! This popcorn machine is so cute! I wish they have it at my local movie theater! I would love to wake up in the morning drinking Hello Kitty coffee and cake! That would be a great way to start my day! I wish they have it at  Karma Bakeria--my local coffee shop or the nearest Starbucks! But it is a good thing they don't have it for I will be broke because I will go there every day! I hope you enjoyed these pictures. Happy Hello Kitty Reading!