Skip to main content

Happy Fourth Year Anniversary to My Blog!

 Today is the fourth year anniversary of my Hello Kitty blog! It has been so much fun writing about my favorite and cutest subject of all time-- Hello Kitty! I would like to thank everyone who took the opportunity to read my blog! I will continue to inform you about the latest Hello Kitty news! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)🎈

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Hello Kitty Plush Toy

My best friend, Valerie, bought me a Halloween Hello Kitty plush toy! It is so cute! This Hello Kitty toy helps me get in the mood for Halloween! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😄

My Opening of McDonald's Hello Kitty X Godzilla Happy Meal!

     In my last post I mentioned that I was on my way to McDonald's to get their Hello Kitty X Godzilla happy meal! I have just bought it! I have just opened the happy meal to see which Hello Kitty toy I got! It turns out that I have Keroppi King Ghidorah! I am so excited about this happy meal! I will be collecting the Hello Kitty X Godzilla toy figures! Hopefully, I will get the Hello Kitty Godzilla toy next time! What do you think about this collaboration? What Hello Kitty X Godzilla toys do you have? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😃

McDonald's Hello Kitty X Godzilla Happy Meal!

       I just found out that McDonald's happy meal is having a Hello Kitty and Godzilla combination! It comes with one of the eight toys that blends Hello Kitty and her friends with monsters from the Godzilla movie! I am so excited for this combination! I'm on my way to McDonald's right now while typing this post! I will let you know what I think once I get my happy meal! Are you excited about this happy meal too? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😃