This latest Hello Kitty Lip Cream from Korea is adorable! This lip creme is supposed hydrate your lips without applying color. I have to confess that my lips get dry a lot, so I always have to put on chap sticks every hour. Therefore, I'm definitely thinking about getting this. It is affordable. The price is $7.99. If you would like to get the Hello Kitty Lip Cream, the link to buy is here. Hope you like it! Happy Hello Kitty Reading! :)
I just found out that McDonald's happy meal is having a Hello Kitty and Godzilla combination! It comes with one of the eight toys that blends Hello Kitty and her friends with monsters from the Godzilla movie! I am so excited for this combination! I'm on my way to McDonald's right now while typing this post! I will let you know what I think once I get my happy meal! Are you excited about this happy meal too? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Hello Kitty Reading!😃

Comments
Post a Comment